Listener Questions with Michael Woodward
We picked ten recent questions from listeners and are answering them on today's episode.
- What is something about yourself that nobody knows?
- What are the best ways to think of ideas for a startup?
- I want to start a business but I don’t have money… What do I do?
- What does this quote mean? ‘Great minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.’
- If I have an idea to start a startup, what are the first things I should do?
- What are some good ideas for a YouTube Video?
- What does it take to create a great podcast?
- Why do you watch true crime shows, podcasts, and documentaries?
- What podcasts do you listen to when you are alone?
- Is it better to create my own website from scratch or use sites like weekly or Squarespace?
Today's episode is sponsored by:
Penji: Use Code 'JUMBLE' and get 15% of your first month.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store