Lists for Productivity - Paula Rizzo
In this episode, Paula Rizzo and I discuss tips to become more productive with a special focus on Lists.
Listen on to learn more about
- Using lists to become more productive - getting more done
- Making a just enough list
- Timing your own tasks so you can schedule and plan accordingly
- Being kind and mindful
- Why not everything is urgent
- Relying on memory to remember your tasks is not a good idea!
And much more.
Paula is an Emmy Award-winning TV producer and also an author of two best-selling books on Productivity. Learn more about her on www.paularizzo.com
Anshuman is a senior executive in a Global IT Services firm and as a hobby manages his website www.managebetter.in