Little Theatre Goes Dark
The surprising history behind a charming marquee in downtown Newark, New Jersey.
- 00:06 - Billy shot and edited Underunderstood's trailer video in one day.
- 00:24 - KCRW's 7th Annual 24-Hour Radio Race
- 00:58 - KCRW announced the theme on Twitter
- 01:09 - Wiktionary defines "where the sun don't shine" as "up or in the anus."
- 03:27 - Little Theatre on Cinema Treasures
- 03:36 - This little porn movie house learned to survive for decades -- until last week - NJ.com
- 04:51 - Whitney Strub blogs at strublog
- 05:55 - NJTV News was there as the Whole Foods opened.
- 06:23 - Audible's Innovation Cathedral
- 06:29 - The Cameo on Cinema Treasures
- 06:48 - Club Zanzibar - Wikipedia
- 07:05 - The Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium was actually built before Zanzibar's building was demolished, but it was removed to make room for new development and now the stadium, which was sold to a private developer for a loss, will likely be demolished as well.
- 07:44 - Can New Jersey's Last Porn Theater Survive Gentrification? - Vice
- 08:31 - The thread on AdultDVDTalk.com
- 10:43 - The four minute version of this story for KCRW's Radio Race
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store