Live From The Candle Mercantile - Dinner Plus Drinks #92
It was a beautiful fall day, so we decided to hit the road and record live from the patio at The Candle Mercantile in downtown Lake Geneva. Remember when you were in school and it was a nice day outside, so your teacher has class outside? It's exactly the same.
We hope you enjoy this slightly different episode that also visited a few other of our favorite places to hang out in downtown Lake Geneva. If you're a local, now is (arguably) the best time of the year to get out and enjoy our community. If you're not local, it's a b-e-a-utiful time to come visit and check out these spots:
- The Bottle Shop - a wine bar and so much more with spirits, beer, snacks, and an incredible patio to enjoy fall.
- Haverly & Co. - a fun boutique stocked full of great finds at reasonable prices that our friend Emily operates in a back corner of The Bottle Shop's patio!
- Topsy Turvy Brewery - an urban brewery in a renovated church Lake Geneva with a patio made for people watching while sipping on delicious beer.
- Clock Tower Pizza - kitty corner from Topsy Turvy, Clock Tower pizza whips up pizza, smash burgers, and hand cut fries that are worth every single calorie.
We'd like to extend a huge thank you to the entire crew at The Candle Mercantile for their hospitality hosting us. You need to stop in to pour your own fall themed candle, or pick out one of their perfectly scented pre-made fall scents. While you're there, enjoy a glass of wine, beer, or cider, and enjoy a snack at their indoor candle bar or on their patio.
Did you hear our Pinkies Up release this week? It's all about German wine for the Oktoberfest season. You can find it wherever you're listening to this episode, or watch on YouTube to see all of Bridget's facial expressions.
If you like what we're doing here on the Dinner Plus Drinks podcast, here's how you can follow along and get in touch with us:
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to follow the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Thanks for listening, we hope you have a great week!
~ Bridget and Nick