Living A Sustainable-ish Life - Jen Gale | Episode 37
Jen Gale spent a year buying nothing new with her young family. She is a passionate believer that we all have the power to change the world.
Listen to Jen as she talks about:
* What sustainability means to her.
* A year of not buying anything new.
* Her big learnings from that year.
* What conscious consumption means and how we can all apply it on our lives.
* Her life as a vet.
* How to consume less.
* How she got her book published and became an author
* Her first book The Sustainable(ish) Living Guide
* What kindness means to her.
* What success means to her
Contact Matt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's podcast is brought to you by:
We Make Film Happen http://wemakefilmhappen.com/
We Make Good Happen http://wemakegoodhappen.com/
We Make Podcasts Happen https://www.wemakepodcastshappen.com
Podcast Like a Pro: https://www.podcastlikeapro.co.uk/
We tap into the minds of people like adventurers, world record holders, entrepreneurs, voice coaches, psychologists, musicians and people making a positive difference around the world.
We want to find out what’s their path to success and what have they learnt along the way.
This is real stories from real people.
Plus we want to find out what success means to them.
The We Make Success Happen podcast is hosted by Matt Callanan, a former international DJ and musician turned filmmaker (with We Make Film Happen) and founder of the kindness project We Make Good Happen.
Want to know how to set up and launch a successful podcast?
Sign up to my course - Podcast Like a Pro:
Want 50 podcast secrets that took this podcast to No.1?