Living Is Giving
Tis’ the season for giving! On today’s episode of The Original Force, Diana, Nickie and Blu talk about the importance of giving and how giving back to your family, community, loved ones, or even a stranger can brighten your life in unexpected ways. Offering gifts of money, quality time, or even good works are a perfect way to honor this holiday season and a wonderful way to reflect on the teachings of Jesus during the days leading up to Christmas! The ladies teach us how we can enjoy this special time with practicing generosity, compassion, and love.
In this episode, you’ll hear the Diana and the girls discuss their Thanksgiving, why Jesus’s love can inspire you to give back to the world, and how giving something valuable to others can improve your health and outlook on life.
- Thanksgiving without a dishwasher!
- “Happiness is found in helping others.”
- Jesus’s sacrifice is the biggest gift of all
- The health benefits of giving
- Sometimes there is a “bigger plan” for money. You will be surprised when the moment shows itself to you
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.”
- Giving doesn’t have to be something material. It can be a smile, holding the door, spending time with someone, or volunteering.
- Spiritual Exercise: Set reminders for 6 giveaways during the week, On day 7, give something to yourself.
Key Takeaway: This season, open yourself to the world. Give generously, love without hesitation, and offer quality time with the people who need it the most.
The Original Force