Living Your Best Life through Healing Your Past, with Karen Cesario Rizzo
When you come to a point in healing from your past, from all of the abuse, the trauma, the years of suffering, you may come to a point where you just break down, fall to your knees, and cry out for help. That's exactly what our guest on this episode of the podcast did, and the answers she received were life-changing.
Karen Cesario Rizzo is a spiritual coach, clairvoyant, and author: Having experienced tragedy and pain as a young child, I knew I felt different. But I always knew I was being protected by angels. I could hear them, feel them, speak to them and see them at an early age. After many years, I made the decision to lift the veil of pain and fear. It was a painful process I had to endure. As a result, I began experiencing increased psychic awareness beyond what I could comprehend. The journey has been amazing.
During our chat with Karen, we talked about her unique survivor story and the journey of healing that lead her to be in a place of writing two books so far, and sharing her clairvoyant gifts and experiences with others through her coaching program:
- How she endured sexual abuse at the age of 7, from her father who was also an alcoholic and later took his own life.
- The breaking point that she came too that literally had her on her knees crying out for help and answers, and the life-changing results that came with that cry for help.
- How she learned that she could talk to angels and the healing benefits she experienced as a result; as well as how she began to develop this gift.
- The importance of peeling off each layer of pain, sitting with those feelings, and learning how to heal them through counseling and therapy.
- What you learn about yourself throughout that process
- Working through the shame, pain, and victimization that comes with being a survivor so you can learn to see yourself through the eyes of love.
- How radical acceptance can play such an important role in healing from your past.
If you enjoy these podcasts would you consider doing 3 easy things for us?
- Share it with one person who might find it helpful.
- Leave a review on your favorite podcasting app.
- Follow the podcast on that same app, so you never miss an episode.
That’s it…Super Easy and it would mean the world to us.
All conversation and information exchanged during participation on Beyond Your Past Radio and BeyondYourPastRadio.com is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on the podcast or posted on the above-mentioned website are supplements for or supersedes the relationship and direction of your medical or mental health providers.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sPH8pMZ)