Living a Life on Your Terms (Not On Anyone Else's) - 043
You are in for a treat with this amazing episode with Amoya Knudson! She is such an incredible woman and such an inspiration, and her story is filled with valuable lessons that will not only empower you but teach you to stand up for yourself, reach out for your dreams, and live life on your terms.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at http://tatianaamico.com/043
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Getting out of a bad situation even if it means getting out of your comfort zone
- Why getting out of your comfort zone may be the best thing that you can do
- Homeschooling your kids and unschooling them at the same time
- Creating the narrative that you want and living the life that you’ve always dreamed of
- Tips to change your mindset
- Why you should invest in yourself and hire a life coach
- You can create whatever narrative you want to create. Don’t be bound by what other people or what society tells you that you to do or have to be in your life.
- The key to happiness is right within you, right there in the present moment, every single second of the day.
- There are so many ways that you can create an online income and live the life that you’ve always dreamed of, even with kids.
- Changing your mindset is a constant, continuous work, every single day, of shifting the mindset, growing, learning, and surrounding yourself with positive, driven individuals.
What you need to do:
- Invest in yourself and hire a life coach who can help get you to that next level.
- Join masterminds online.
- Surround yourself with positive, driven, uplifting individuals,
- Follow and listen to the people whose lives you admire and that you want to model after.
“Change your mindset, change your life point-blank.”
“It’s a constant, continuous work, every single day of shifting the mindset… and staying and growing, and just filling yourself with knowledge, and surrounding yourself with positive, driven individuals.”
“In order to really take your life to another level, investing in people that are going to help you is incredible. There is a difference between doing free s*** and actually investing in yourself. It does something in your mind, and the energy that you put into it is not the same.”
Thanks for listening!
If you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Amoya Knudson:
Amoya’s Twitter: @Trippin_Momma
Amoya’s Instagram: @trippinmomma
Connect with Tatiana:
Work with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button