Living with the Curiosity of a Child At Play: a conversation with Nanette Saylor
My guest today likes to ask, “What if we could all stop “adulting” and live life with the curiosity of a child at play?” Well, Nanette Saylor believes we can and we must.
- Your creative super-powers and why you need them
- What becomes possible when you give yourself permission to play . Why it is so hard for some of us to give ourselves that permission
- How play activates our creative super-powers
- How making time for creative activities inspire & inform our Inner Wisdom
- Activating your creative super-powers in just minutes a day
Previously an award-winning Hotel Manager, Nanette Saylor traded in her life-draining career to find the joy she lost climbing the corporate ladder. Drawn to her childhood love of the Arts she found comfort in creative activities, and a spiritual lifeline in volunteering. Playing in this new way, her profound transformation began. Inspired to support other women like her, she certified as a Creativity Coach who supports visionary creators to find the clarity, creativity and confidence they need to build extraordinary lives and the freedom they desire.
Nanette is the Founder of Wise Well Women and the host of the Create. Play. Live Podcast.
Find Nanette at: wisewellwomen.com
Find Laurie at: https://thebacajourney.com/
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wisdom-talk-radio/donations