Local Black athletes speak on racism; P.G. Sittenfeld third council member arrested
Our panel talks about the Black economy in Cincinnati, employment opportunities at an upcoming job fair, and new Covid-19 restrictions.
Next, reporter Jasmine Minor joins the podcast to discuss her series, "The Game," where local Black athletes spoke about trauma that racism leaves behind.
Finally, I-Team reporter Paula Christian explains the charges and arrest of P.G Sittenfeld, the third Cincinnati City Council Member arrest for corruption this year.
- Is Cincinnati 'not the place' for Black success?
- Kroger, Cintas, Cincinnati Bell and more are part of this huge career fair -- sign up now
- NKY libraries alter services to follow new pandemic restrictions
- Kentucky business owners adapt plans as latest round of COVID-19 restrictions announced Wednesday
- The Game: Local Black athletes speak on trauma that racism leaves behind
- Feds: Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld solicited $40K in exchange for votes
- 'It's time to clean house': Mayor Cranley, City Council react to third public-corruption arrest
- P.G. Sittenfeld: 'I do not give up. I will not give up,' after arrest on federal corruption charges
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.