Look At An Octopus While You Shower
This is the show we recorded live at Duckfest 2020! http://duckfeed.tv/duckfest
- Jenni is reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris is making cooking videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRsnCRAIi-VsRPPX4AtzVGQ/
- April is @aprilsaur on Twitter.
- Befriending ravens
- What if part of the government apparatus was a PVP mobile game & billionaires willingly sent in tax dollars in exchange for units to pwn everyone else but the game was balanced so they only had a tiny edge?
- Clone ethics: can you consent on behalf of your clone? What about a different person with the same name as you?
- Larry asks: "Best ways to meet your own death as part of a puzzle or game"
- My sister is doing her bathroom sea-monster themed; does anyone have unsolicited recommendations for sea monster bathroom amenities?
- The badger story.
- How do we survive from when we learn to climb on the furniture to when we get scared of climbing on the furniture?
- The white-spotted clearwing
- Plugging an activity nobody but you can do.
- Eating trash out of the dumpster and fighting over dead skunk carcasses.
- Recognizing jerks and being rude to them.
- Feeding tiny bento boxes to nearby ravens.
- Mobbing random strangers to demand a tiny bento box.
- The ravens constantly pooping on your shoulders but it's ok because it's just your work shirt.
- Meeting your shitting on things quota.
- Befriending Odin's ravens and becoming Odin.
- Being the one who operates firearms in this relationship.
- Replacing taxes with a mobile game targeted at Elon Musk.
- Elon Musk being defeated at a PVP mobile game by a seven year old in a Tinkerbell outfit and deciding he doesn't like the game any more so the company forms a team whose only job is to lose to Elon Musk.
- Creating a GoFundMe to pay your rent while you save the world.
- Whether Jenni is the raven or the game designer in her relationship.
- Sharing DNA implying shared consent.
- Explaining parents.
- How consent works with conjoined twins.
- All three hosts having a different interpretation of the listener's question.
- Puzzles created in the before-times where if you solve them you see the face of god and then die.
- Cool ways to die in video games.
- A game that is great for people who have a lot of free time and don't have a child.
- Requesting ideas for sea monster themed bathroom decorations and getting answers six months after you finished remodeling you bathroom.
- A plunger shaped like a tentacle where the plunging part is just a huge suction cup.
- All of your failings as a wife being forgiven by your ability to use a firearm.
- Not knowing how to safely use a gun so you just kick it down the hill.
- Guarding the coast from sea monsters but not being allowed to talk about it.
- A shower curtain shaped like an octopus so you can paint a negative space octopus out of water all over the bathroom.
- Failing to plan your sister's bachelorette party and she's still waiting to get married eight years later.
- A COVID-19 Zoom Bachelorette Party eight years in the making.
- Having a Mukbang instead of a bachelorette party.
- Whether or not a pirate is a sea monster.
- Marrying an indie game developer for the money.
- Messaging your future husband on OkCupid because he thinks about Arnold Schwarzenegger wiping his ass a lot.
- Being a piler of things.
- Owing your wife a game about trolls but first having to train your son to be a game artist.
- Skipping a step and having your child draw directly on the fridge.
- Being asked to do something about the badger bothering people on the beach and making a joke about the badger badgering people.
- The consequences of your county's limited animal control budget.
- A badger hiding underneath the bench in the changing room.
- Catching a badger with a dog catching stick even though it's not a dog at all.
- Having a badger at the end of a stick.
- What they call closets in the park district.
- Riding in the back of a pickup truck wrangling a badger between your legs.
- Carrying around a rattlesnake from a picnic area by putting it in a garbage bag and the snake repeatedly biting through the bag with venom dripping through the holes.
- Restraining a snake inside your esophagus until you're ready to release it.
- Latin being way older than the girl scouts.
- Moving a snake with a steam shovel.
- Only moving snakes where if you accidentally slice them in half they become two snakes.
- A toddler smashing a drinking glass on the kitchen floor and saying "mess!"
- Your child's milestones coming with commensurate levels of danger.
- Hitting the ground with 1/10ths of the force as your dad when you fall.
- Talking only about animals on this episode and the animal expert heckling you from the Discord.
- The glass-like quality of a White Spotted Clearwing becoming revealed against the dappled light of the forest understory.
- Making sure your transparent wings don't reflect light by covering them with nanopillars.
- The butterfly not getting a cut of your profits from the invention you based on its wing design.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store