Love Loudly & Be You with Raiha Zainab - Ep 37
Welcome to the 2nd Episode in my series of guests from the Yes Fam community, a community based around my personal favorite YouTube channel, Yes Theory. In this episode, my guest and I talk about some of our experiences around two Yes Theory mottos - "Seek Discomfort" and "A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet" and our experience with the incredible Yes Fam community.
We also dive into some powerful topics, that also happen to be some of Raiha's personal values.
- Empathy & Being Understanding - Why is it so important to empathize with people? How can we develop empathy for others?
- Authenticity - How can we be authentic when people don't accept us? Why should we?
- Community / Family - What happens when you engage with a community of people based around similar values? What does it mean to be part of a family?
- Love & Self-Love - How can we bring Love into our daily lives? What about the idea that self-love is narcissistic and selfish? Why is it that it's so hard to be kind to those closest to us, especially ourselves?
If you want to connect with Raiha, follow her on Instagram @_raiha_z
Join the Yes Fam Groups on Facebook!
- Join the "It's Zoom Time" Facebook Group, where Yes Fam members post Zoom calls for people to join, including Speed Friends events!
- Join the Official Yes Fam Facebook Group to interact with other Yes Fam members from around the world!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/eric-chow8/message