Love and Judgment - How will You know the Father?
Can I believe that God loves me? Opening my heart for Him to judge me with grace and mercy will create me into a worshipper that knows Him by name.
• Do I believe that God loves me? I have found an answer. It is when I cry out to Him with a broken heart, yes God, I know you love me.
• I look at it as the uncovering the gifts that is within us. I do not know how long the gifts have been there.
• How many of us would take our first born son and cause him to die to save same body else?
• Many of the names that God called Himself is an effort on His behalf to get through to us that this is who I am.
• All things will be made a footstool for His feet. When you look up the meaning of footstool you find out that is about worship. God takes judgment and brings it to mercy and He turns His enemies into worshippers.
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.
34 For it was not David who ascended into [a]heaven, but he himself says: ‘THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
35 UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET.”’
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.”
1 Do not judge, so that you will not be judged.
• We have the story of us falling on the rock or the rock falls on us. It does not matter which one happens you are going to be a worshipper.
• I want to have a heart that takes my enemies and makes them worshippers of the Lord, now that is Judgment.
It is when I cry out to God with a broken heart. Yes God, I know you love me.
It is all about His love for us and about us learning how to accept that love.