MCS 005: Bug-Out Medicine | Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy
C'mon, you didn't really think you were going to have access to a doctor after zombies, robots, and vampires take over the Earth, right?
In a true collapse (or even during a short-term disaster), you may be the only medical resource you and your family will have. And when it comes to survival medicine, Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy are the best.
Here's what you'll discover in this survival podcast...
- The most overlooked medical "threat" nearly everyone overlooks... and the step-by-step on how to protect yourself from its effects!
- Dirty, icky survival food! What you don't know can make you deathly ill!
- This one single hazard could stop you and your family in your tracks as you're bugging out. (As a soldier, this was often our worst enemy on the way to our missions!)
- How to prepare yourself for the violence and chaos that often follows a meltdown in civil order!
- The most critical first-aid skill every survivalist must know... but few ever prepare themselves for! (Now is the time to be ready!)
Plus a whole lot more!
If you've never heard Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy on our interviews, get ready... their energy and passion for their work in preparing fellow survivalists is unmatched.
Enjoy the show!