MISSING: Allison and Marie-Josée Benitez
When a beautiful young woman and her mother go missing, all eyes turn to the strange behavior of her father. And when he crumbles under the scrutiny, a lifetime of secrets make their way to the surface.
- If you or anyone you know is thinking about suicide, emotional support can be reached by calling or texting the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline at 988, or by calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Did you know you can listen to this episode ad-free? Join the Fan Club! Visit https://crimejunkieapp.com/library/ to view the current membership options and policies.
Source materials for this episode cannot be listed here due to character limitations. For a full list of sources, please visit: https://crimejunkiepodcast.com/missing-allison-marie-josee-benitez/
Don’t miss out on all things Crime Junkie!
- Instagram: @crimejunkiepodcast | @audiochuck
- Twitter: @CrimeJunkiePod | @audiochuck
- TikTok: @crimejunkiepodcast
- Facebook: /CrimeJunkiePodcast | /audiochuckllc
Crime Junkie is hosted by Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat.
- Instagram: @ashleyflowers | @britprawat
- Twitter: @Ash_Flowers | @britprawat
- TikTok: @ashleyflowerscrimejunkie
- Facebook: /AshleyFlowers.AF
You can join Ashley’s community by texting (317) 733-7485 to stay up to date on what's new!