MURDERED: Deanna Cook
When 32-year-old Deanna Cook is found murdered in her home, her family automatically suspects her ex-husband. But despite a swift arrest, the investigation into her homicide reveals appalling gaps in the Dallas 911 system and the people who failed Deanna when she needed them most.
- If you or a loved one is experiencing domestic abuse of any kind, you are not alone. You can call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-7233 or text START to 88788 for help.
For more information about More Than A Phone, please visit www.morethanaphone.org.
Did you know you can listen to this episode ad-free? Join the Fan Club! Visit https://crimejunkieapp.com/library/ to view the current membership options and policies.
Source materials for this episode cannot be listed here due to character limitations. For a full list of sources, please visit: https://crimejunkiepodcast.com/murdered-deanna-cook/
Don’t miss out on all things Crime Junkie!
- Instagram: @crimejunkiepodcast | @audiochuck
- Twitter: @CrimeJunkiePod | @audiochuck
- TikTok: @crimejunkiepodcast
- Facebook: /CrimeJunkiePodcast | /audiochuckllc
Crime Junkie is hosted by Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat.
- Instagram: @ashleyflowers | @britprawat
- Twitter: @Ash_Flowers | @britprawat
- TikTok: @ashleyflowerscrimejunkie
- Facebook: /AshleyFlowers.AF
Text Ashley at +1 (317) 733-7485 to talk all things true crime, get behind the scenes updates, random photos of Chuck, and more!