Macros & Bloodwork on Carnivore with Austin Cavelli, PA - Facebook LIVE
I had such a fun time chatting with my friend, Austin Cavelli.
Austin Cavelli is a a board certified, nationally accredited physician assistant. She has treated treated thousands of patients with acute and chronic inflammatory diseases, including various autoimmune conditions.
In addition, she has worked for several years in research, studying addiction and the aging brain. Her background in research has taught her how to carefully conduct experiments, a skill which has proven extremely useful in helping clients find what works specifically for them.
In 2014, Austin earned her Master’s of Science degree from Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, in NYC. Prior to that, she received her bachelor’s degree in psychobiology from Binghamton University.
- About Austin Cavelli
- Bloodwork on Carnivore
- MCTs, PSMF and Trends on the Internet
- Why Lean Protein Doesn’t Work Long Term
- Austin’s Beginner Tips
- Carnivore is Not (usually) a Weight Loss Diet
- Fruits and Carnivore
- Thyroid, Hormones and Energy
- Macros and Meats
- Weight Loss, Healing and Eating Enough
- Where to find and how to work with Austin Cavelli
WHERE TO FIND AUSTIN CAVELLI
- Austin Cavelli: https://www.qualitycarnivore.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qualitycarnivore/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qualitycarnivore
- First Interview with Austin Cavelli: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzHLw5BqyfM&t
- Symptom Burden Assessment: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/shopping/health-tests/symptom-burden-assessment/
- Nutrition with Judy’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionwJudy
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER:
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.