Mad Ramblings from a Socially Distanced Middle Aged Man | Day 6 of Staying Away from People
Today's episode starts out with good intentions of providing activities to you the listener as we all go through social distancing due to attempting to stop the spread of the COVID-19 (coronavirus). Unfortunately, social distancing does not save you from my attention deficit disorder. This episode goes off the rails quickly with whatever is popping into my head. These random thoughts include the awesome things my sister-in-law is doing with her kids while at home, a dissertation featuring a big personality difference between Sydney & I, and websites that will keep you busy and mentally occupied. Here are some of those websites:
- Take a tour of a national park here.
- Take a free, online class from an Ivy League school here.
- Peruse the NASA media library here.
- Take a free, online, 30-day photography class with local photographer Jessica Kaminski here.
- Create an electronic musical masterpiece by downloading the Moog and Korg synthesizer apps for free – info here.
- Download Smule and start karaoke-ing – it's free to download, $7.99 for a month.
- Stream the Ann Arbor Film Festival films for free (starting March 24).
- Watch 15 available Broadway plays for free.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/everyoneneedsalittle/support