Magickal Tools and Toys - Cool or Crutch?
In this episode, Kelle and special guest, Kathy Scheiern, discuss different types and uses of magickal tools and toys. Kelle and Kathy explain situations of when we can use these tools as well as what the impact will be in using them and how to safely engage with these sympathetic items. Kathy also takes us through her 4 C’s of creating magickal tools.
-For more information about Kelle Sparta: www.kellesparta.com
- To contact Kelle email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Kathy’s 4 C’s of Creating Sacred Tools:
- Begin with asking “What is my intention of use for this sacred tool?”
- 1. Choose - Choose the item you wish to imbue with sacred intention
- (or) 2. Create - Alternatively you can select various components to bring together to create the tool
- 3. Cleanse - In this stage you cleanse the tool, or the components of the tool, to remove any pre-existing energies which could impact the function of your tool
- 4. Consecrate - In this stage you imbue the specific and focused intention you wish to use the tool into the tool itself.
-Driveabout (Spirit Sherpa Theme): Driveabout (Full Version)
- Written by: Kelle Sparta
- Performed by: Kelle Sparta and Daniel Singer
- Produced by: Daniel Singer
Kelle Sparta, The Spirit Doctor, Spirit Sherpa, Spirit, Spiritual Life, Manifestation, Magick, Realms, Shaman, Shamanism, Wicca, Paganism, Life Transformation, Personal Journey, Personal Growth, Wands, Fetish Sticks, Crystals, Sacred Tools
Credits and Licensing:
“Spirit Sherpa” is the sole property of Kelle Sparta Enterprises and is distributed under a Creative Commons: BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. For more information about this licensing, please go to www.creativecommons.org. Any requests for deviations to this licensing should be sent to email@example.com. To sign up for, or get more information on the programs, offerings, and services referenced in this episode, please go to www.kellesparta.com. This episode of “Spirit Sherpa” has been produced by Honu Voice Productions.