Make 2020 Spiritually Strong
The Girls are back on the podcast this week wishing everyone a Happy New Year! It’s the start of a new decade and as always with the start of a New Year, people are reflecting back on what they’ve accomplished and what they’d like to improve. In 2020 Diana, Nickie and Blu are going to continue to trust God’s plan for themselves and their family while continually building their spiritual fitness.
In this episode, you’ll hear the girls discuss their philosophies on New Year’s Resolutions, why it’s sometimes better to work on lifestyle changes rather then trying to accomplish quick goals and why you have to be patient with God’s plan for you.
- Christmas with the flu
- The most popular New Years Resolutions – Weight loss, Quitting Smoking, Spending more time with family and friends, Learning something new
- God always has a plan for you
- Be patient and trust that God is leading you down the right path
- Jeremiah 29:11
- Building small habits overtime instead of relying on a quick fix
- Being aware of how you operate and how you’re wired so you can create an action plan that works for you
- Diana, Nickie and Blu’s resolutions
This Weeks Spiritual Exercise: To start off the new year with the goal of becoming more fit spiritually
The Original Force