Make the Most of Your Differences with Special Guests Jay & Breona Washington | Ep. 476
We’ve heard that opposites attract. But what happens when opposites commit to a life together and the friction begins? All too often in marriage, we try to change our spouse rather than accepting the unique ways God made them. Today Dr. Kim interviews Jay and Breona Washington. Jay is an Introvert Coach, and together they unpack some ways to make the most of differences in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Check out all of Jay and Bre’s resources and info at introvertedyou.com!
- The Five Love Languages is a time-tested tool that helps couples love each other better.
- Check out the Awesome Marriage Youtube channel!
- Leave us a rating and review - We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Are you satisfied with the sex life in your marriage? The Love Making Survey is designed to help you have a safe, genuine conversation about your sex life with your spouse.
- Subscribe to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email and get a reminder to do 1 thing to grow.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!