Make your Website Work for You with Mikaela Vargas
131 - When it comes to designing your website, the first step is to step back from the design elements.
Sound counterintuitive? This week Mikaela Vargas of Pet Marketing Unleashed sheds some light on what makes an effective website, and where to begin your web-design process. We talk about minimum viable websites, and—for those further along—the automations that will next-level your business.
What To Listen For:
- The misguided Field of Dreams website myth
- How one small change in your About-page photo can build extra trust
- Which objections your homepage needs to address
- Why it's time to revive your long-dead blog—or start a brand-new one
- How to leverage Robert Cialdini's "commitment concept" in your biz
- The website platforms we most recommend
And because a website's work is never done, listen around the 24-minute mark for my totally-doable, no-excuse-not-to thank-you page challenge!
Resources From This Episode:
- Pet Marketing Unleashed
- Pet Marketing Unleashed on Instagram
- Unleashed Petpreneurs on Facebook
- Wix 101 course in the HOD Academy
- Hair of the Dog online community hub
- Elevate Masters & Elevate Fundamentals
- Hair of the Dog Academy
Join us for your out-of-this-world pet photography retreat! Barkelona is happening this October. APPLY NOW!
Join our free FREE Hair of the Dog community!