Making Sense of the China-NBA Firestorm, and Debating the Wealth Tax
Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai try to make sense of the firestorm sparked by the NBA’s clash with China. They also debate the merits of a wealth tax of the kind proposed by Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders.
Some Recent Picks:
- Conan O’Brien talks to Stephen Colbert (podcast, starting from 26:00)
- Parasite (movie)
- “In Hoffa’s Shadow” (by Jack Goldsmith)
- “Dopesick” (by Beth Macy)
- Dear White People (Netflix)
- 1619: The Birth of American Music (podcast)
- PRI’s The World (podcast)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: email@example.com. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.