Managing Difficult People in Meetings
Kim and Stacy are taking a look at some of the nuances around creating boundaries at work. We’ve come to realize that it’s a task much easier said than done, especially when it comes to dealing with difficult people in meetings and around the workplace. Kim and Stacy approach their work with similar drive to create success for the team, but different methods when it comes to drawing boundaries.
- How to manage stakeholder relationships when you have to say “no.”
- Building relationships on your working teams - is it politicking? Is it manipulation? Teamwork? We’re revealing some of our secrets on how we get things moving on work projects.
- Dealing with difficult people who are consistently trying to expand the scope of your work or create a burden for your teams
- Your time is just as valuable and important as the most senior person in your company, demand that respect and respect others time equally
- When organizational culture doesn’t align with values that offer us psychological and physical safety
- Coping with the difficult people that target or single you out at work
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/thebossybees)