Managing Unstructured Data in the Cloud
Paige Hinckley, (Sr. Director Global Alliances & GTM @Qumulo) talks about the evolution of scalable file and unstructured data in the public cloud.
SHOW SPONSOR LINKS:
- CBT Nuggets: Expert IT Training for individuals and teams
- Sign up for a CBT Nuggets Free Learner account
- Datadog Security Monitoring Homepage: Modern Monitoring and Analytics
- Try Datadog yourself by starting a free, 14-day trial today. Listeners of this podcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt.
- Okta - Safe Identity for customers and workforce
- Try Okta for FREE (Trial in 10 minutes)
- Qumulo Homepage: Manage File Data at Scale, Anywhere
- Test Drive Qumulo: Try Qumulo for free, no downloads or setup required
Topic 1 - Welcome to the show. Before we jump into discussing data in the cloud, let’s talk a little bit about your background, as you’ve been at the center of several recent technology transitions?
Topic 2 - Let’s start by understanding how the use of file data has changed over the years. So many applications involve video, or huge data lakes for analytics, or massive content repositories for research. How has the scale evolved over the years?
Topic 3 - Qumulo does some very unique things around scalability and performance that are very critical for industries like media/entertainment, healthcare, research. What are some of the use cases that best take advantage of Qumulo Q Cloud?
Topic 4 - As you work with companies moving file data to the cloud, what are some of the tips and lessons you’ve seen that lead to faster success?
Topic 5 - How does Qumulo work with partners in the tech industry to bring your innovation to customers?
- Email: show at thecloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet