Marc Zolchonock Takes Us Inside Lacrosse Recruiting's Most Asked Questions
Wagner Defensive coordinator Marc Zolchonock joined the podcast this week to take us inside lacrosse recruiting's most asked questions. We discuss several topics, including the best way for players to choose which recruiting events to attend and what the evaluation process is like for college lacrosse coaches.
Here's a full list of the questions we cover:
1. How should players pick which events to attend?
2. How do players get evaluated by college coaches?
3. Does getting noticed differ for players on the East Coast versus the Midwest, Southeast or West?
4. How early should a player start trying to get in front of a college coach (what year in high school)?
5. What non-athletic factors feature heavily in recruiting?
6. Is Walking On a thing at D-I lacrosse programs?
7. What’s the No. 1 thing a recruit can do to make themselves the most recruitable player possible?
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/laxrecords/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/laxrecords/support