Marcus Sheridan: Digital Trends That Businesses Aren't Paying Attention To... But Should Be
For almost a decade, Marcus Sheridan has been teaching the principles his book to audiences around the globe. But before it was a book, the River Pools story (which was the foundation) was featured in multiple books, publications, and conferences for its incredibly unique approach to Inbound and Content Marketing.
In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Marcus Sheridan about the growing digital trends that businesses are not paying attention to, but that are having a dramatic impact on their sales and marketing processes. 33% of buyers want a sales-free customer purchase journey. Wether a consumer or business-buyer, customers are seeking assistance online where they can self-schedule, self-price, or walk through a self-assessment to reach a recommendation.
Marcus shares valuable information on the strategies companies should be adopting... including the seldom-seen strategy of disqualifying visitors who are not prospective buyers.
Special Guest: Marcus Sheridan.
- DK New Media: Douglas Karr is a recognized influencer in the marketing technology industry. Hire Douglas to speak at your next event, develop an online webinar, host and develop your company's podcast, or train your marketing team. Promo Code: dknewmedia
- Marcus Sheridan — Powerfully engaging. Obsessive about takeaways. When Marcus Sheridan gives a keynote, the audience is everything.
- River Pools and Spas — River Pools was the foundation of Marcus Sheridan's book “They Ask You Answer” and has been featured in multiple books, publications, and conferences for its incredibly unique approach to Inbound and Content Marketing.
- They Ask You Answer — They Ask, You Answer is a straightforward guide filled with practical tactics and insights for transforming your marketing strategy. This new edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect the evolution of content marketing and the increasing demands of today’s internet-savvy buyers. New chapters explore the impact of technology, conversational marketing, the essential elements every business website should possess, the rise of video, and new stories from companies that have achieved remarkable results with They Ask, You Answer.
- IMPACT+ — A FREE online learning community with on-demand courses, hundreds of expert-led sessions, thousands of your peers ready to support you, and much more.