DiscoverThe Angles of Lattitude Podcast | Learn from the Successes of the Creatively Self Employed | How-To | Inspiration | MindsetMark Boersma – Developing your Sales Skills: Why Business Systems are Huge in Making Predictable Revenue (AoL 106)
Mark Boersma – Developing your Sales Skills: Why Business Systems are Huge in Making Predictable Revenue (AoL 106)
You always hear about people "systematizing" their work. However, so many of us, especially us solopreneurs, don't take the time to do that. Sure, we might write an SOP if we hire a virtual assistant (if we're smart), but when it comes down to our creative work we never take the time to think about what might be easier if we actually detail out what gets results.
As you'll find out in the interview of Mark Boersma, he started systemizing early on. Having an analytical mind, he out thought his problem and now teaches others how to turn sales, which can seem like an intangible skill, into something that's very step by step.
In today's chat, Mark discusses with me why he had to figure this system out, what the results of it gave him, and how knowing personalities plays into the success of this system.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
* Why did Mark get three bachelor degrees? 10:41
* Did he feel that going to college was a detour of what he should be doing in his career? 13:22
* When he got out of school, why did he immediately go for a 100% commission paid position? 15:02
* What was the first tool that he made which systematized his sales? 20:35
* How does knowing about personalities useful in making sales? 23:44
* What's the accuracy percentage of the personality assessment he uses with people? 30:54
* What are some of the things Mark is looking forward to in the future with Synergy Solutions? 35:51
* Who are 3 influencers who have helped him get to where he is today? 41:38
* What is a scientific fact that he knows his true but still blows him away? 42:49
* What's an unwritten rule that should actually be written today? 43:55
* What's something that he belives all high school students must know? 45:18
* What does it mean to live a life of abundance? 46:39
* ... and MUCH more!
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Mark Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn
* The Junto Facebook Group
Jonathan Boerma’s Interview
Life Masteries Institute
Alan Stein - Tanglewood Conservatories
DNA for Life
DNA for Success
* Get your 14 Day Clickfunnel Trial here!
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Mark and Tom interviewed by the Milwaukee's Morning Blend:
Introduction to Personality Masteries:
Mark on Thinkers vs Doers:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store