Marketing Your Dental Practice During COVID-19
During this episode of Dental Marketing Secrets, Alyssa Ege and Paul Cassimus chat about marketing your practice during COVID-19.
These are strange times, and your marketing needs to be adjusted accordingly to be successful.
We talk about what we're seeing some doctors do really well, and what is not working.
Here's a summary of what we discussed...
- Is it distasteful to be marketing at all during a global pandemic?
- What about marketing elective procedures, like veneers and implants?
- Why you should utilize video in your marketing (now more than ever!)
- Whether or not we should still be offering virtual consultations, even if your office has re-opened
- Why paid advertising is ridiculously cheap right now
- So much more!
Lots of great insight in this episode! Let us know what you think in the comments below.