Marketing a serious life coaching topic like Abortion with a light, playful energy and changing the world with Amanda Kingsley.
About the guest
Amanda Kingsley is a Certified Feminist Life Coach and Doula. She is the host of the Speaking Light Into Abortion podcast. And the Author of ‘What I Wish: 100 love notes to help you survive, come alive, and thrive after abortion.’
After her own unanticipated abortion as a mother of three, she recognized the need for a wider conversation around the complex emotional landscape of life after abortion. She reminds her audience that it’s okay to feel all the feelings after abortion, and that we can honor our decisions by living the life we made our choice for.
You can learn more and connect with her at www.amandastarkingsley.com
Podcast : https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/speaking-light-into-abortion/id1486214204
In this episode, Amanda and Swapna talk about :
- Amanda’s personal journey with abortion and how it birthed this incredible movement of supporting women through their abortion journeys.
- What does it take for Amanda to be audaciously visible about a much debated topic like abortion when there are be a lot of trolling or pushback on the messages.
- How does Amanda work through the feelings and thoughts that come up with selling something that feels like a personal mission and charging aligned prices for it.
- How to speak to your people so that they know that this is the solution to the problem that they have.
- How to take a heavy topic like Abortion and bring light, playful energy around it in your marketing and how Amanda found her own way of marketing.
Get your free workbook on Soul led Sales at https://swapnathomas.com/soul-led-sales/
Know me more at www.swapnathomas.com
Work with me 1:1 https://swapnathomas.com/private-coaching/
Connect with me at www.instagram.com/swapnathomascoaching
And if you liked any bit of this episode, show me some love and leave a review on Apple Podcasts or https://www.podchaser.com/BraveMarketing