Mastering the Art of Coaching Part Three: The Best Coaches Do This
There's more to coaching than knowing how to ask good questions. This episode covers some of the things I've seen the coaches whom I admire the most embody.
- What fresh perspectives mean and why embodied wisdom is different from qualifications and skills
- The power of context, nuance and trust
- Why desiring mic drop moments as a coach is NOT the answer
- The significance of prioritizing the business as a coach
- What leadership tangibly looks like
- Truth vs popularity
- How coaches show up especially at the very highest ticket coaching levels
If you loved this episode, I'd appreciate if you could leave a review or share on your socials. I love to see where you listen to this podcast from.
If you would like to learn more about ethical and consensual sales you can learn more about The Coach Sales System here. It's a merging of the practical (skills) and the energetic (personalization and way of being) so that you can elevate your sales without following a formula or someone else's playbook.
Please say hi to me on Instagram @robyn.gooding or take a peek at my website for more info www.robyngooding.com
You can tune into my Youtube Channel here ... I share weekly videos on entrepreneurship, motherhood, life and coaching!
You can book a 30 min strategy session with me ANYTIME --> ZERO strings attached, so we can do a business audit for you and support your next steps to a profitable business!
Click here to book your call anytime!