In this episode, Christina and Matthew talk about:
- the statement, "It's not what you know, but who you know."
- meeting people on social media
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to interact with [someone/something] = to communicate or work together
- "Half the battle" = an expression used to mean that something is the most important (and typically the first) step towards achieving something
- "You never know" = an expression used to say that you can never be certain about future events, so anything is possible
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)