Matthew McConaughey On Attaining The Unbelievable
“I believe in living in the present and making each day count. I don’t pay much attention to the past or the future.”
Our guest on this episode is the famous Oscar-winning actor, producer, and now bestselling author Matthew McConaughey. He first gained recognition for his breakout performance in the coming-of-age comedy Dazed and Confused. And after that, the hits followed: A Time To Kill, Contact, Magic Mike, Dallas Buyers Club, The Wolf of Wall Street, We Are Marshall, Interstellar, Serenity, Frailty, and the list goes on. But if you ask him, McConaughey prefers to call himself a storyteller, and he is proving it with his new memoir, 'Greenlights.' Join Vishen Lakhiani and Matthew McConaughey as they talk about the stories and life lessons that fueled Matthew’s success.
Listen out for:
- A sneak peek into the ideas behind Matthew’s book.
- Matthew’s 1992 simple goals list.
- The Arrow and the Target concept.
- The story of how Matthew found his partner Camila.
- Matthew’s thoughts on the current education system.
- The Just Keep Livin Foundation.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Get your own copy of Matthew’s new bestseller here 👉 https://greenlights.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW