Maud Chaudhary | Investing With Purpose
Richard Costello connects with Maud Chaudhary.
Maud is a creative and humble executive with close to 20 years of institutional real estate experience across multiple geographies.
Previously one of QuadReal’s top investment leaders as Vice President, International Real Estate Americas, Maud has held senior leadership positions with Dream Office REIT, Oxford Properties Group and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority and is currently Senior Vice President of Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities and is responsible for leading the development, asset management and acquisitions teams. Maud is a Chartered Financial Analyst and has a Bachelor of Economics and Business from York University.
We cover a lot of ground in this episode and Maud generously shares his story including the following:
- Role models growing up (clue = squash legend).
- Experience working in Abu Dhabi during the GFC.
- Proudest moments.
- Greatest lesson from failure.
- What puts the fire in the belly at work.
- What great leadership looks like.
- How to maintain balance between work and life.
- What the role of a VP Investments looks like
- Advice for anyone starting out and looking to step it up.
- Investment tips (what asset class and where)
- Passions outside of work.
- Quick fire questions.