Meditation: Center Yourself 💕
Come back home, sweet one,
And know you are safe deep within.
It’s easy to stray from your center,
Easy to feel out of your skin.
Life can often pull you,
And stretch you and leave you confused.
Anxious and stressed you become,
You feel empty and bruised.
But did you know that one deep breath,
Can lead to salvation from pain?
In here you’ll hear your voice,
Here you connect to you again.
So follow your breath and center yourself,
Let go of all of the things.
Drown out all the noise and come home again,
And listen for what it brings.
- What did you find within this meditation?
- How do you feel when you’re centered?
- What are some tools that help to center you?
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Become a PREMIUM member and get all these meditations AD-FREE! Join the Women's Meditation Network PREMIUM membership on Patreon and get easy access to all the ad-free meditations you need! And, you'll get journal prompts with every single episode. Learn more and join today by going here: https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/premium.
Download your FREE SLEEP COMPANION! It's full of journal prompts, affirmations and inspiration you can use before you go to bed or when you wake up. You can get it for free here -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepcompanion
Want even more meditations created for women?
Subscribe to the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1, Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/podcast
2. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
3. Sleep Sounds Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepsounds
4. Water & Nature Sounds Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/water
5. Ambient Sounds & ASMR - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/ambient
6. Morning Affirmations - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningaffirmations
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices