Meditation: Information Detox 📱from Meditation for Women
And lay down your device.
The information is coming fast and hard.
And it all has energy.
Every single line,
Every single story,
Every single word.
So turn it off for a bit,
And detox from the information,
So you can clear that energy,
And replace it with spaciousness,
- How do you feel when you take a break from information sources, like news and social media?
- Are there any boundaries you want to put into place to manage the energy received from these sources of information?
- What is the worst that can happen if you take a break from outside information? Taking a break from news sources and social media, for example, can often bring up fear of missing out or being out of the “know.” If we dig deep an answer “what’s the worst that can happen if…” it can often dissolve that fear.
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Tonight's meditation is a special one that originally aired on the Meditation for Women podcast that I believe will help you bring your day to a close in a special way, so you can gently ease into deep sleep tonight. If you enjoy today’s meditation, make sure to subscribe to the Meditation for Women podcast by clicking HERE -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/podcast or by searching for it in the podcast player you’re on right now.
Become a PREMIUM member and get all these meditations AD-FREE! Join the Women's Meditation Network PREMIUM membership on Patreon and get easy access to all the ad-free meditations you need! And, you'll get journal prompts with every single episode. Learn more and join today by going here: https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/premium.
Download your FREE SLEEP COMPANION! It's full of journal prompts, affirmations and inspiration you can use before you go to bed or when you wake up. You can get it for free here -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepcompanion
Want even more meditations created just for women?
Subscribe to the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1, Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/podcast
2. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
3. Sleep Sounds Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepsounds
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/sleepmeditationsforwomen/support