Meditation: Sleep Mode Body Relaxation 😴
Lay your body down,
And allow yourself to settle.
Let yourself move and adjust a bit,
Until you find your favorite sleeping position,
And your body feels at home.
Now take a big, deep breath in,
Gathering up all the pieces of your day,
And then hold it for just a moment.
And then exhale,
Breathe in deep one more time,
Gathering up all the worries, the plans, the details.
Hold it at the top,
And then release,
Breathing all of it out.
Let your breathing settle into a soft,
As you bring yourself inside.
- What can you do to make sure you’re open and ready for a good night’s sleep tonight?
- What went well today?
In the Morning
- What’s one thing you can do to make your body happy today?
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Become a PREMIUM MEMBER and get all these meditations AD-FREE! You can become a PREMIUM MEMBER easily through Patreon. Journal prompts are included with every episode and you can choose from three PREMIUM membership levels so you can find the one that works best for you! Learn more by clicking here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/premium
Download your FREE SLEEP COMPANION! It's full of journal prompts, affirmations and inspiration you can use before you go to bed or when you wake up. You can get it for free here -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepcompanion
Want even more meditations created for women?
Subscribe to the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1. Sleep Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleeppodcast
2. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
3. Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/podcast
4. Water & Nature Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/water
5. Ambient Sounds & ASMR - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/ambient
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/sleepmeditationsforwomen/support
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices