Meditation: When the Fears Are Keeping You Awake 😳
They can sneak into your mind,
With no warning at all,
All those fears.
The movies play within your head,
And pull you away from rest.
The scary scenes expand and meander and grow,
And soon, your eyes are open,
Your heart is racing,
And sleep has escaped from your body.
But slow down, dear one,
And know the fears will dissolve,
The anxiety will disappear,
As you bring yourself out of your head,
And into this moment.
Present to what is,
And open to the comforting arms of deep sleep.
- Let yourself write about the fears if you need to. If you don’t want to, let yourself write a letter to the universe, asking for love, protection and healing.
In the Morning
- Is there anything you can do today to talk through and/or deal with the fears that arose last night? Any practical things you can implement? Anyone you can talk to?
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Become a PREMIUM MEMBER and get all these meditations AD-FREE! You can become a PREMIUM MEMBER easily through Patreon. Journal prompts are included with every episode and you can choose from three PREMIUM membership levels so you can find the one that works best for you! Learn more by clicking here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/premium
Download your FREE SLEEP COMPANION! It's full of journal prompts, affirmations and inspiration you can use before you go to bed or when you wake up. You can get it for free here -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepcompanion
Want even more meditations created for women?
Subscribe to the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1. Sleep Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleeppodcast
2. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
3. Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/podcast
4. Water & Nature Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/water
5. Ambient Sounds & ASMR - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/ambient
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/sleepmeditationsforwomen/support