Mediumship and Afterlife Connections
We will learn:
- How to deepen your connection with the spiritual world
- The difference between evidence and messages in mediumship
- What we should expect in the afterlife
We are all energy right? And energy never dies.
The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy is always conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed.
So the total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, it just changes from one form to another.
So if that’s the case, what happens to our energy when our bodies die? If it transforms, what form does it take and where does it go?
That’s what we’re talking about today.
Our guest today is Suzanne Giesemann. She’s known as the messenger of hope—She’s a mystic, metaphysical teacher, and medium and she helps people understand WHO they are and WHY they’re here.
Whether in her books, her classes and workshops, her weekly radio show, or her one-on-one sessions, Suzanne provides stunning evidence of life after death.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/182
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self: https://mindlove.com/morning
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations: https://mindlove.com/premium
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.