Meet Christelyn Karazin, Visionary, Author and Founder of The Pink Pill
Welcome to the EntreprenHer Show.
Today’s guest is Christelyn Karazin, Visionary, Author and Founder of The Pink Pill.
I am Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder of Women in Ecommerce & host of The EnterprenHer Show. it is my pleasure to bring you today’s program...
Let me tell you about our guest, Christelyn Karazin has launched an Empire, helping thousands of black women live their best lives by taking the proverbial Pink Pill. No, this is not a sequel to The Matrix. The Pink Pill is a series of online courses that promises the inside track, specifically for black women and other women of color, on everything from social skills to visual presentation to communication to fast-tracking their love lives and careers. What’s more? Christelyn is making an absolute fortune, currently at a rate of $7,000 - $20,000 a day in sales of her Pink Pill courses. The amazing part is that women who have taken The Pink Pill are raving about their results from the course and passing the word on to other women – a “secret society” that is no longer a secret, as more and more women register for Karazin’s courses. Love her or hate her… Christelyn Karazin is on to something.
Christelyn’s career has not been without controversy. Her best-selling 2012 book, Swirling, singlehandedly started the conversation about black women expanding their love options and embracing interracial dating, which set off multiple social media and blog firestorms by black men who took umbrage to her message. Her popular blog, BeyondBlack&White, cultivated a massively loyal following where she never shies away from posting about the most pressing societal issues impacting women of color.
Here are some of the questions Christelyn responded to:
Why did you see a need for courses that cater specifically to black women?
- What has been the feedback you have gotten from women who took your original Pink Pill course?
- What makes the experience of black women different from that of women of other races and ethnicity, both in social settings and in the workplace?
- What do you think has been there reason for the massive success of the Pink Pill?
- Tell us about your latest course...The Pink Pill For Business
- The Pink Pill and The Pink Pill For Business has been a huge success. What advice do you have for other experts out there who are thinking of sharing their expertise through an online course?
- What’s next for Christelyn Karazin?
- And More!
You can learn more about and connect with Christelyn here: https://linktr.ee/christelyn - there is also a link to her free webinar and more...
Thank you for listening to TheEntreprenHerShow.com. Be sure and stay tuned for our next show airing later this week featuring Chrissie Fire Mane, the creator of the new TBS series, the last resort.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/entreprenher-show/support