Meet Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur Kenn Costales
Join The Five to make every sale.
- Wanted to be big so he thought "what is big...monolith!"
- Failed a couple of times
- Quit his job at Procter & Gamble at 26 to make his mark on the world
- Started coding and that didn't work
- Got into Facebook Ads management with 3 month's expenses in the bank
- Now has 20 employees
- E-commerce Growth
- Lead Generation for Service Businesses
- PPC ROI Optimization
- Why is LinkedIn Outreach better than Google AdWords for Lead Generation?
- Linked Helper to automate connection requests
- Put some humanity in the process
- Why does Facebook Ads have better ROI than Google AdWords?
- How can brick & mortar businesses get more qualified leads online?
- How do you ensure that clients get quality leads, instead of "tire-kicker" leads?
- How should advertising be different for single-product ecommerce stores vs large retailers?
Always be selling."
- Self-taught on Facebook ads
- Helped friends and non-profits for free to get case studies
- Gave himself four months to get experience and get a client
- Got his first client on CloudPeeps
- Got his second client after being a guest on a podcast
- I don't know how to get you 30 clients, but I know 30 ways to get you one client
- Charged too little at first
- Search your competitors
- Filetype: PDF
- How to get on "Forbes 30 Under 30"
- Went after larger companies and they're fine with longer contracts
- Facebook Ads has a great ROI for e-commerce
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store