Meet the 4 characters of your brain that drive your life - Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor
Everything we think, feel, or do is dependent on our brain cells and how they interact with each other. Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor explains all there is to know about whole brain living and the 4 characters of our brain: how they show up in our daily life, how to integrate them, and how to identify these characters in others.
Listen out for:
- How Jill’s stroke shaped who she is today.
- The 4 characters of the brain and how they work.
- How to use the brain huddle technique to detach from reactive emotions and move into a place of balance and observation.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
ABOUT DR. JILL BOLTE TAYLOR
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor is a Harvard-trained and published neuroscientist who, in 1996, experienced a severe hemorrhage in her brain causing her to lose the ability to walk, talk, read, write, or recall any of her life. She released a memoir called “My Stroke of Insight”, documenting her experience of having the stroke and eight-year recovery—it spent 63 weeks on the NYT bestseller list and is still routinely the #1 book about strokes on Amazon. In 2008, Jill gave the first TED Talk that ever went viral, which now has over 26 million views. She was chosen as one of Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” and was the premiere guest on Oprah Winfrey’s “Soul Series” webcast.
- Get your own copy of Jill’s new book here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/VqGdqsBY
- Watch Jill’s viral Ted Talk here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/ulod1JiT
- Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 60+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers, and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?