Meeting Krooba Ajahns and Reconnecting with Sangha in Thailand | Ajahn Dhammasiha | Dhammagiri
Ajahn Dhammasiha shares his joyful experience of meeting senior monks and monastic kalyāna mittas (spiritual friends) in various forest monasteries during his recent travels in Thailand and Malaysia.
- He reports from Wat Pah Nanachat, the international Forest Monastery founded by Ajahn Chah in 1975
- Meeting Luang Por Liem, Ajahn Chah's successor as abbot of Wat Nong Pah Pong, currently the leading senior monk of the whole lineage of Ajahn Chah
- Visiting Ajahn Jundee's monastery Wat Ampawan
- Staying at Wat Marp Jan with Ajahn Anan
- Visiting Luang Por Tongdaeng at his monastery Wat Doi Phra Jao Ton Luang near Chaing Mai
- Two days with Ajahn Khantiko at his small hermitage Wat Doi Mongkolsathan in the mountains
- His one week stay at Wat Anandagiri with Ajahn Achalo
- And his time at SBS Sasanarakkha Buddhist Sanctuaty in Malaysia
In particular, he mentions some Dhamma advice he received from Luang Por Tongdaeng about dukkha vedana contemplation, and about repitition of the powerful mantra: "Iti pi so Bhagavā...".
More about Dhammagiri Forest Hermitage:
Our Youtube Channel:
Our email Newsletter:
Our Podcasts on Spotify:
Our Podcasts on Apple/itunes: