Mental Health at Work with James Routledge
James Routledge, author of Mental Health at Work and founder of Sanctus - a purpose-driven organization with a mission to change the perceptions around mental health - returns to chat about his book.
Routledge shares why we should be more comfortable talking about mental health at work. We discuss why Routledge wrote his book, how to practically start talking about mental health at work and list a few tips on how to deal with mental health in the workplace.
We talk about:
- Who is Routledge’s book for
- What triggered Routledge to write his book
- Routledge’s imposter syndrome
- How Routledge finds the will to write
- How to practically take steps talking about mental health at work
- Tips for people struggling with mental health at work