Metabolism and Weight Loss Myths with Dietitian Amanda Hookom from Hookom on Health
Almost half of all Americans tried to lose weight in the past year. But with so many health and nutrition myths and misconceptions, it's hard to know what to believe. In this podcast episode we speak with registered dietitian and certified personal trainer Amanda Hookom about different health myths. Amanda is also a YouTuber, blogger, and Twitch streamer so make sure you check out her channels!
Link to Episode Transcript: https://www.justnascience.com/show-notes/episode-44-health-myths-with-hookom-on-health
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or another business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support