Miami University students party with COVID
Six Miami University students who were cited for breaking a city ordinance against mass gatherings after a student threw a 20-person house party a week after being diagnosed with COVID-19. Courtney Francisco joins the Hear Cincinnati podcast to discuss.
- New ArtWorks mural aims to open hearts and minds to the importance and power of second chances
- DeWine's choice for director of the Ohio Department of Health withdraws name from consideration
- Madeira debating removing 'Thin Blue Line' symbol from city's police cruisers
- FAQ: What you need to know about Cincinnati's plastic bag ban
- Bengals deep at receiver with Green, Boyd, Tate and more
- Miami student threw 20-person house party a week after COVID-19 diagnosis
- Miami University sees 159 new positive COVID-19 cases over Labor Day weekend
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.