Michael Ian Black
Comedian, actor and author Michael Ian Black sits down for a no-agenda talk about:
- Getting arrested
- Amusement park rides
- Marriage and family
- His challenging childhood
- How he's funny - but actually very serious
- The Jim Gaffigan Show, Wet Hot American Summer, Seth Meyers and more!
Hang out with us for an hour and get to know the REAL Michael Ian Black.
WATCH THIS VIDEO:
I did a mini video Q&A with Michael + you can see it on my new YouTube channel - youtube.com/reallyfamous
What does he say about this podcast episode? Check it out here.
GAZE AT PHOTOS:
Check us out recording this episode - http://reallyfamouspodcast.com/michael-ian-black/go
GET A FREE WEEK OF THERAPY:
From our sponsor, BetterHelp:
Convenient, affordable, private online counseling. Anytime, anywhere.
To get your free, one-week trial with a licensed therapist online, click here.
- Unlimited, affordable, convenient, secure, private counseling
- 4 communication modes: text, chat, phone and video
- Start communicating with your therapist within 24 hours
- Easily change counselors if needed
- Available worldwide
- You must be 18 or older.
To get your free trial, click here.
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW - OR DO:
- Buy Michael Ian Black's book, I'm Sad.
- Listen to Michael Ian Black's podcast, How to Be Amazing.
- Listen to his other podcast, Obscure.
- Read my New York Times piece about Jim Gaffigan's Sunday Routine.
- Follow Michael Ian Black on Twitter.
- Spread the word about Really Famous! Tell just 1, 2 or 5 friends today!
This episode was recorded at RIU Plaza New York Times Square.
Thank you, RIU! #itsriutime
Shout-out to JONES FAMILY FARMS in Connecticut, where I try to go every summer for phenomenally good, pick-your-own blueberries.
Connect with me!
Twitter - @kara1to1
Instagram - @reallyfamouspodcast
Facebook - @karamayerrobinson
Email - click here
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative Commons