Michael Saylor | PBD Podcast | Ep. 212
In this episode, Patrick Bet-David is joined by "The Patron Saint" of Bitcoin, Michael Saylor and Adam Sosnick to discuss Sam Bankman Fried, FTX, and the overall Crypto market and economy.
- Michael Saylor destroys Sam Bankman Freid
- Was Sam Bankman an unethical person?
- Why did nobody catch Sam bankman Fried?
- Michael Saylor on ripple
- Reaction to three crypto billionaires dying under mysterious circumstances
- Is Sam Bankman Fried a puppet to the system?
- How could the markets expose Sam Bankman Fried?
- Miami nightclubs mourn absence of high rolling entrepreneurs
- The Difference between centralization and decentralization
- Why do the market and bitcoin follow the same trend?
- Michael Saylor on losing 1.8 billion
- Michael Saylor on Elon Musk
FaceTime or Ask Patrick any questions on https://minnect.com/
Want to get clear on your next 5 business moves? https://valuetainment.com/academy/
PBD Podcast Episode 212.
Join the channel to get exclusive access to perks: https://bit.ly/3Q9rSQL
Download the podcasts on all your favorite platforms https://bit.ly/3sFAW4N
Text: PODCAST to 310.340.1132 to get added to the distribution list
Patrick Bet-David is the founder and CEO of Valuetainment Media. He is the author of the #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller Your Next Five Moves (Simon & Schuster) and a father of 2 boys and 2 girls. He currently resides in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/pbdpodcast/support