Michael Wax Co-Founder and CEO of Forto
Michael Wax is the Co-Founder and CEO of Forto, Europe’s first digital freight forwarding company and the largest one as well. They are building the digital backbone for the multi-trillion global trade market and are currently at 1.2 billion valuation. They have raised a number of big rounds with the latest one, backed by SoftBank, which was 240 million. They are present in 14 locations worldwide and have about 600 people in a very short span of time.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How the idea for Forto came about
- The future of the 3PL Industry 3-10 years from now- will Forto become one of the top 10?
- Forto’s interview structure and why is performance revenue structure essential- giving candidates a good hiring experience
- New way of measuring inflation- unemployment rate and increase in prices.
- Advice to people making the shift from a corporate type of job to a startup entrepreneurial type