Michelle Elster: The Benefits and Complexities Of Market Research
In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Michelle Elster, the President of Rabin Research Company. Michelle is an expert in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies with extensive experience internationally in marketing, new product development, and strategic communications.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Why do companies invest in market research?
- How can market research accelerate your product development and marketing strategies?
- What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative research?
- What are the complexities of market research that are often missed when companies attempt a DIY approach?
- What are some examples of how B2C and B2B companies are utilizing research to drive business decisions?
Special Guest: Michelle Elster.
- DK New Media: Douglas Karr is a recognized influencer in the marketing technology industry. Hire Douglas to speak at your next event, develop an online webinar, host and develop your company's podcast, or train your marketing team. Promo Code: dknewmedia
- Rabin Research Company — With over 58 YEARS of delivering world-class research for Fortune 500 and emerging businesses, Rabin Research Company (a certified Women’s Business Enterprise) has been raising the bar on industry standards for decades, while setting its sights on the future.